Japfest, Europe’s biggest Japanese car show is coming to Castle Combe Race Circuit on Saturday 15th May 2010 and Co-ordSport will be there with a stand demonstrating a selection of performance parts including RAYS lightweight wheels, Cusco suspension, KAAZ LSDs and Cosworth tuning parts.
The first Japanese performance car show on the events calendar, Japfest has a captive audience of over 12,000 of the most passionate and serious enthusiasts in the market. The show will feature thrilling action and the best trade and display cars in the country.
This will be the eighth year Castle Combe Race Circuit has hosted Japfest, which will see a range of displays and exhibitions including:
- Drifting Demos & competitions.
- Professional passenger rides on track.
- All day track action.
- Europe’s biggest Japanese powered cars.
- Go-kart area.
- Off road & Rally stage.
- Exhibiting the UK’s biggest and best aftermarket specialists.
- Japanese Manufacturer displays.
- The most amazing display of Japanese cars.
Visitors can save money by booking their Japfest tickets online.
We hope to see you there!
For more information, visit the Japfest 2010 website.