Bulk Buy on Cosworth Radiator Caps for January
Until the end of January, we are offering trade customers a bulk buy deal on Cosworth radiator caps.
Simply order a minimum of 5pcs and get a special price of only £15+VAT per cap.
Manufactured from heavy gauge stainless steel with a race proven high pressure valve. Fits all Subaru, Nissan, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution vehicles and early Honda (EG/DC Civic) and pre 1995 Toyota applications.
The recommended retail price of the caps is £22.87+VAT each, so there is a good saving over normal discounts.
Offer available while stocks last and ends after 31st January.
- Part Number 20027840: Pressure Rating 1.1 Bar
- Part Number 20027841: Pressure Rating 1.3 Bar
- Part Number 20027842: Pressure Rating 1.5 Bar
More information below…
Cosworth High Pressure Radiator caps are engineered to increase the boiling point in a vehicles’ cooling system providing improved cooling efficiency.
Each radiator cap is manufactured from heavy gauge stainless steel with a race proven high pressure valve.
The Cosworth High Pressure Radiator Cap is an essential part of an upgraded cooling system and will help to safely maximize engine performance by controlling the engine temperature at an optimum level.
Applications for all Subaru, Nissan, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution vehicles and early Honda (EG/DC Civic) and pre 1995 Toyota applications.
- High strength, brushed finish heavy gauge stainless steel construction.
- Positive retention with high strength stainless steel tabs. No more bent tabs from “high pressure” conditions as found with mild steel caps that can lead to pressure loss causing catastrophic engine damage in the heat of competition.
- Lasting durability and appearance unlike zinc plated mild steel versions.
- Stainless steel construction allows for a higher relief pressure.
- Higher than normal pressure in cooling system raises boiling point.
- Reduces chance of boiling at elevated cooling system temperatures
- Reduces chance of boiling in localized areas or hot spots within the system, especially around combustion chambers (nucleate boiling)
- Higher boiling point reduces cavitation at the water pump impeller, especially critical in engines utilizing higher than stock rev limit (water pump goes out of efficiency range).
- Silicone gasket features superior sealing under all conditions compared to standard rubber.
- Silicone offers a long life seal that does not wear from repetitive removal and reinstallation like standard rubber does.