This year will mark DeatschWerks’ 7th year exhibiting at the SEMA Show and they are not planning on slowing down yet! This year they are launching two completely new lines of fueling products, as well as other new and exciting additions. You can find DeatschWerks at Booth #20577 in Central Hall.
DeatschWerks High Flow Fuel Rails.
New line of fuel rails, featuring 16 different versions for Mustang, GM LS, Honda, Nissan, and Mitsubishi EVO.
- T6061 anodized aluminum available in 3 finishes
- Exclusive fit for Bosch EV14 injectors
- -8AN inlets and outlets
- 1/8 NPT gauge/nitrous port
- Schrader valve for pressure testing
- Fuel pulsation dampeners
DeatschWerks Fuel System Plumbing.
A complete and comprehensive line for fuel system plumbing. Hundreds of PN’s and available in -6AN, -8AN, and -10AN sizes.
- EFI rail adapters, hardline adapters
- AN to AN couplers
- AN to ORB couplers
- AN to Hose Barbs
- AN to Metric Adapters
- Hose Ends
- Stainless Steel and Nylon Hose
- AN to NPT Adapters
DeatschWerks Subaru Filtration.
For the 04-07 Subaru WRX and STI, plug-n-play in-module fuel filter
- Replaces the factory paper filter for E85 compatibility
- 40 Micron stainless steel mesh
DeatschWerks DWR2000 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator.
- Increased capacity over the DWR1000 regulator
- Supports 750hp-2000hp
- -10AN inlets and -8AN outlet
- Anodized and stainless steel for E85 compatibility