Japfest, Europe’s biggest Japanese car show is coming to Castle Combe Race Circuit on Saturday 14th May 2011 and Co-ordSport will be there with a stand demonstrating a selection of performance parts including RAYS lightweight wheels, Cusco suspension, KAAZ LSDs and a range of special offer clearance deals.
Last year over 15,000 visitors packed in Castle Combe making it the biggest ever and the organisers are working on making 2011 even better.
This will be the ninth year Castle Combe Race Circuit has hosted Japfest, which will see a range of displays and exhibitions including:
- Drifting Demos & competitions.
- Professional passenger rides on track.
- All day track action.
- Europe’s biggest Japanese powered cars.
- Go-kart area.
- Off road & Rally stage.
- Exhibiting the UK’s biggest and best aftermarket specialists.
- Japanese Manufacturer displays.
- The most amazing display of Japanese cars.
Visitors can save money by booking their Japfest tickets online.
We hope to see you there!
For more information, visit the Japfest 2011 website.