New from Japanese motorsports experts Cusco, this roll cage for the Suzuki Swift Sport (ZC31S) has approval to use at FIA title competition (WRC, APRC or others).
To meet the world standards of safety and body rigidity, this roll cage took and passed the breaking test at FIA approved test facility. The roll cage’s design is based on feedback from real motorsport competitions to pursue a balance of safety, strength and rigidity.
The cage needs to be welded in and therefore needs the appropriate skills to install. Please contact us to enquire about recommended fitting locations.
The retail price is £1,876.21+VAT, with a big discount available under a sponsorship offer, contact us for details.
The Swift Sport Roll Cage (616290W) is also available to buy online from our PartBox shop today.
Important Note: The steps below must be carried out after installing this product on the car to achieve certification.
- Install the product on your car at Cusco/Co-ordSport specified workshop (full welding).
- Take photos and/or movies to confirm installing condition (of specific area/points).
- Send photos/movies data to Cusco/Co-ordSport, who after checking, will send you documents to apply for certification.
- Fill in the documents, getting the signature of the person who is in charge of installing the roll cage on the document, then send back to Cusco/Co-ordSport.
- Cusco/Co-ordSport will check over the documents, then send you the ID plate and certification for the cage. The ID plate must put on the specific point on the roll cage.