There are many performance engine bearings manufacturers all over the world so why should you pick ACL? The unique combination of design, metallurgy, and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high-performance Trimetal engine bearings.
- Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges were required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
ACL Bearings Price Lists